Definition of rent law (art. 7:201 B.W.): Rent is the obligation in which one party, the letter, obligates himself towards the other party, the tenant, to give an object or part of an object is use and the tenant obligates himself to do something in return.
When to contact us?
In case of:
- you want to get rid of a tenant
- your letter wants to get rid of you
- you are threatened to be thrown out of your house
- a tenant causes inconvenience
- your tenant does not pay the rent
- your tenant does not do any maintenance
please contact mr. J. de Haan.