Criminal law are all rules penalizing certain acts. Does someone break the rules, he or she commits a crime and has to appear as suspect for a court of law.
When to contact us?
In matters such as;
- you are summoned to appear for a court of law because of a criminal act
- your drivers license has been collected from you
- you are suspected of a criminal act
- your partner or child is arrested and is kept at the police office for interrogation
- you get a proposal for a settlement from the prosecutor but you do not agree
you can contact mr. F. Menso by phone or email.