The term law of obligations simply means law of contracts. Without paying to much attention to it we regularly close contracts. So is buying a ticket for a bus ride a contract between the transportation company and yourself.
When to contact us?
In case of:
- debt-collecting problems after having delivered goods or services
- unjust demands for payment
- problems with buying transactions (does the object meets the expections one can reasonably demand)
- purchase of a house (hidden defects)
- liability in case of caused damages and compensation
please contact mr. J. de Haan.