Common law of obligations
The term law of obligations simply means law of contracts. Without paying to much attention to it we regularly close contracts. So is buying a ticket for a bus ride a contract between the transportation company and yourself.
When to contact us?
In case of:
- debt-collecting problems after having delivered goods or services
- unjust demands for payment
- problems with buying transactions (does the object meets the expections one can reasonably demand)
- purchase of a house (hidden defects)
- liability in case of caused damages and compensation
please contact mr. J. de Haan.
Getting acquainted free of charge
If you doubt your case has any change of succeeding or if you want to know more about the costs of your case call or email lawyer’s office Appelman for an appointment. The first 30 minutes are allways free of charge.